Screen PrintingBy Unclesele
Screen printing is a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. ... One color is printed at a time, so severalscreens can be used to produce a multicoloured image or design
Uncle sele Brings you various size of Screen printing Mesh and its usage:
The available types of Mesha are commonly Two:
Mesh count Type+size and it use
Type: Usage Mesh Count size Price Ranges Quality Deifference
Polyster Stationary Items 120 Polyster Very Expensice Perfect & Sharp Result
Polster Garments 72 Polyster Expensiive Perfect & Sharp Result
Nylon Light Colored Garments 18 Nylon Normal Satisfying Result
Nylon Black Colored Garments 16 Nylon Cheap Its OK
Nylon Stationary Items 120 Nylon Expensive Perfect
Dear valued customer / Readers U r most welcome for ideas /suggestion.For price quote please email us of visit at our shop Unclesele The Printing Industry
Inks & Solutions
There are several inks used when it comes to screen printing.
So far we have many inks but i will mention some of them
1. Plasticsol Inks : Mostly used for Garments printing and they are cured by Heatpress Machine
2. PVC & Mate Inks: mostly for stationary items pens, rubber, lighters, .... No cure is need i.e no heat need its ink dries fast.
3. PVC Balloon Inks: Suitable for balloons.
4. Silicon Inks + Hardner: Rubbery surfaces ..swimming caps..nylon bags .hand wrist rubber etc. its to be cured (must) . Recommende Mesh 120 Polyster
5. Glass / Ceremic Inks: Suitable for Glass and acrylic hardsurfaces. To be cured 120C Heat.
6. Holographic gold and silver inks.
We do have Solution for Inks and Screenprint Preparation process.
1. Sensitizer + Emulsion (PinkNot)
2. Shebro DP Text: Ready mixed Emulsion.
3. Reducer: to dilute inks i.e if its heavy difficult penetrating in the mest thus avoid rough prints.
5. Degreasing agents
6. Decoating salts.
7. and many more... visit us for more.
1. G-Clam tool
2. Ink spreading knife.
4. Clamp plier to tighten the mesh.
5. Sponj for cleaning .
6. Heat dryers.
7. Squeegees rubber.
8. Glue for mesh sticking.
There might be different opinion regarding our explaination and ideas on our article but the main point its to give brief ideas on screenprinting and main points. Also to spread and present our products . Mostly to inform the good news to our fellow printers in zanzibar that many items (for screenprint) are available at our store.
This article was prepared by UNCLESELE Printing ,Copying and manipulation of this article without proper permission and consent will be an act copyright violation. This will give us the right report and execute.